Thursday, May 2, 2013

Might and Magic Heroes VI





Avoid this game at all costs, it's a scam! Hey all, I was hoping to have a review of this game up for you after purchasing as a deal of the day off of Steam for $11, however after downloading and going through the process of logging into Uplay and entering codes, basically taking me over an hour the game seems to think I need to purchase content in order to play. What the Hell did my $11 go towards, all it allows me to have is access to a cut scene and then a menu with a list of game options. Every time I click on start campaign I get a map I can't seem to play unless I purchase content. When I use the two codes I got from Steam, one says invalid, and the other says already in use. Yes A-holes it's already in use because I entered it during Uplay registration in order to get the game running to begin with!

I went to Ubisofts Uplay website and logged into my account, according to their own website I own this game, so I really can't explain why it says I need to purchase content. Don't mean to sound like I'm Bitch'n cause that has it's own segment called Bitchin with B, and I know $11 isn't allot, but I don't have $11 to just throw away for nothing. This is the future I'm afraid of with next gen consoles and their always online DRM bullshit, this will be the last time I ever purchase a game from Steam or Ubisoft.


(update 5/12/13: well about a week after purchase the game finally was playable, I put a couple hours into it then got bored anyway lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment